- International Coffee Gourmet Month
- Named for Janus - Roman protector of Gates and Doorways
- Capricorn & Aquarius
- Coffee and diets
- Bakers, oatmeal, dried plums, eggs
- HOT TEA!!!
- BREAD!! (And I got a breadmaker for christmas)
- Be On Purpose
- Yours, Mine, Ours
- Second Wednesday is make your dreams come true (must put on calendar)
- Third Monday is MLK, Jr. day (day off!!)
- January 22: Cat Appreciation Day!!
How many different words can you make from the two words, "It's January" after a cup of coffee?
- anus (*giggle)
National Hobby Month: Take 1-5 minutes every day to think about or work on artwork if possible.
National Oatmeal Month - dress your oatmeal up with toasted almonds, dried cherries, and steamed milk (or maybe make cookies instead since it's also bakers month?)
Astrological Spell for January:
Look for someone smiling and imagine that their smile was in a deep way because of you.
Ebbing: Body hate.
Flowing: Art skills
Vessel of Strength: Your body is beautiful and wonderful because you are soft and Jeff loves it and you. Your art is good enough to post where people can see it. If there are mess ups, it's ok. Art is a messy endeavor and is not perfect. Art is more about expression, than it is about being technically correct.
Awe-manac Crop: Coffee